Oils for Cleaning
Basic Essential Oil Cleaning Spray
¼ cup white vinegar
1 ¾ cups water
30 drops doTERRA essential oils
Recommended essential oil combinations:
- 15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
- 30 drops doTERRA On Guard®
- 15 drops each of Grapefruit and doTERRA On Guard
- Add all ingredients to 16-ounce spray bottle.
- Shake thoroughly.
Pine Floor Cleaner
This solution does not need to be rinsed off. Pour into a spray bottle for cleaning countertops.
- 1 gallon warm water
- 2 tablespoon liquid castile
- 10 drops Lemon essential oil
- 10 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
- 5 drops Cypress essential oil
- Add soap and essential oils to bucket of warm water.
- Use mop or rag to clean floors.
Bring back the shine to your favorite tables, countertops, floors, and more with this simple recipe for homemade wood polish with doTERRA essential oils.
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup olive oil (or can use Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 10 drops doTERRA essential oils (Wild Orange, Arborvitae, or Lemon)
- 8-ounce glass spray bottle
- Add olive oil and vinegar to glass spray bottle.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil.
- Shake well before each use.
Apply to microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfaces clean. Repeat every 2-3 months or as often as needed.
On Guard Cleaning Spray Recipe
- 20 drops On Guard Protective Bend
- 1 Tbsp Rubbing Alcohol
- 1 Tbsp Castile Soap
- 2 cups water
Mix all ingredients into a spray bottle. If you plan to use all of the spray quickly, the rubbing alcohol can be omitted.