If you are new to essential oils or have just received your enrollment kit, you may be thinking NOW WHAT?
Finding a way to incorporate oils into your daily routine is a great way to start using your oils. We all have different conditions or challenges not to mention each of us has a different body chemistry, so it may take a little trial and error to see which oils will work for you. Here are a few examples of oils to use in your daily routine.
- Frankincense: 2 drops on bottom of feet or under tongue
- Balance: 2 drops on bottom of feet
- On Guard: 2 drops on bottom of feet
- Lemon, Wild Orange, Lime, or Grapefruit: 5 drops in water bottle throughout day (glass or stainless steel bottles)
- Diffuse your favorite uplifting oils as needed
- Lavender: 1-2 drops on bottom of feet, then rub hands on pillow (alternative relaxing oils: Serenity, Balance, Vetiver)
- Serenity (or others): diffused while sleeping
- For cold/flu: 3 drops each of Melaleuca/Thyme, Lemon, Oregano, On Guard in an empty capsule or bottoms of feet– take every few hours until symptoms subside
Dr. Hill (Medical Director for DoTerra) recommends the following daily routine.
- Apply Peppermint and Frankincense to the Bottom of Your Feet When you Wake
- Diffuse Citrus Bliss, Purify or On-Guard
- Apply Serenity to Temple an Back of Your Neck Mid-Day
- Add Peppermint and Lemon to Your Water During the Day
- Apply Lavender to the Bottom of Your Feet at Night